This week all vest are only $65
Do you live in an area where there are coyotes, or hawks? Does your neighbor allow their large dogs to roam freely throughout the neighborhood? Are you worried about taking your small dog to the dog park, or the beach? Do you own a larger dog that won’t stop picking on your smaller dog? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then your small dog needs a Spike Bite coyote vest… Spike Bite can be worn in any setting for extended periods of time. It is so comfortable it can be slept in, and very safe, don’t worry about poking yourself. When a predator bites into Spike Bite, it will bite into Spikes and Metal plating. No Fuss No Rust we use stainless steel.
Do you and your little dog get rushed by larger dogs that are not friendly? Have you ever had to carry your dog away from a potential confrontation? The Snug Handle, a handle on the saddle area of the vest comes with a D-ring secured into place, which enables the handle to be connected to a leash, or held by hand. This is the true meaning of a doggy bag, pick them up and go!
Special request a vest with buckles that lights up!
- Embedded spikes within specialized pads
- Pads absorb pressure from bites preventing broken bones
- Impenetrable metal plating protects vital areas
- Reflective material deters hawks
- Vest helps relieve anxiety
- Snug handle allows you to easy pickup your pet
- D-ring secured at base of neck, and on Snug Handle.
- Attach Snug Handle to seat belt
- Tactical air flow material keeps your pets cool
- Can be worn for extended periods of time
- Light weight and durable
- Easy to clean
- Safe to play in, wont harm unsuspecting persons, or children.
Bernadine D. Cruz, D.V.M., is an associate veterinarian at Laguna Hills Animal Hospital, Laguna Hills, Calif. and has been practicing veterinary medicine for more than 20 years. Dr. Cruz received her doctor of veterinary medicine degree from the University of California at Davis School of Veterinary Medicine. She is a firm Spike Bite supporter- See more at: click here
Read Our Predator Attack Warning Page
Is your dog more than a pet? Is it a member of your family? Gear them up with Spike Bite Pet Protection. Help ensure many years to come. Remember, post, comment, and share your stories. Pet protection goes beyond a product, it’s a life style. By taking certain precautions you can minimize the chances of your pet becoming prey to hawks, owls, and more! Read More
PHONES ARE OPEN 24/7/365